We offer compensation
commensurate with our expectations:
medical/dental, paid holidays, vacation, day shift (night shift
available) and wage DOE.
Please include wage requirements with your response.
Phone: (360) 802-8300
We are currently seeking a full time 3-4 axis CNC Machine Center Programmer with a can do attitude. We're looking for an individual that works well independently as well as a team player.
The ideal candidate will have:
5+ years machining experience, an
in-depth knowledge of tooling/fixture design for CNC machines,
proficient with Mastercam tool pathing and solid modeling, excellent
blue print reading skills, Familiar with GD&T, Excellent
communication and interpersonal skills. Experience with Catia and or
Solidworks a plus.
Brake Setup Operator
Job Description: Set up and operate power brake to bend, notch, punch, form rolls, arc or straighten metal plates or sheet metal and structural shapes to blueprint or sketch specifications by performing the following duties:
- Select, position, and align dies in machine ram and bed.
- Turn setscrews or bolts to fasten clamp bar that holds dies in position.
- Turn adjustment screws to set specified pressure of ram and clearance between dies to thickness of metal, as indicated by calibrated scale or feelers.
- Lay out or detail layout on work stock from blueprints or templates.
- Position workpiece manually or with crane to align layout marks to dies.
- Start machine to lower ram or depress pedal to activate ram that bends or cuts metal.
- Set stops on machine bed and reposition stock to run successive pieces or to perform multiple operations.
- Verify dimensions of workpiece.
- Preheat metal in furnace or by oxyacetylene torch.
- Grind laps or burrs from edges of workpiece.
- Devise and build temporary dies.
Numerical Control Lathe Operator
Job Description: Sets up and operates numerically controlled horizontal lathe to perform machining operations such as turning, boring, facing, and threading parts such as castings, forgings, and bar stock by performing the following duties.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Reads process sheets, blueprints, and sketches of part to determine machining to be done, dimensional specifications, set up, and operating requirements.
- Mounts workpiece between centers, in chuck, or to faceplate.
- Selects and installs preset tooling in tool posts, turrets or indexing heads, and automatic tool change magazine, in sequence specified on process sheet.
- Depresses buttons, toggles, or sets tape and starts machining operation.
- Observes and adjust numerical displays on control panel and compares with data on process sheet to verify dimensional adjustments, feed rates, and speeds of machining cuts.
- Turns dials and switches to override tape control and correct machine performance.
- Inspects first run piece and spot checks succeeding pieces for conformance to specifications.
- Studies job packet and organizes materials for next run during automatic tape controlled cycles to shorten changeover time.
- Sets tools before positioning them in lathe.
- Sets up and operates another machine tool during Lathe operation.